Memrise MOD APK is a foreign language learning application with the most diverse number of languages today. Studying at Memrise will have all four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and, most importantly, it’s free.
- Overview information
- Memrise: Listening, speaking, reading, writing and more
- MOD APK version of Memrise
- Download Memrise MOD APK for Android
|Version||2021.5.3.0 (build 209425080)|
|MOD Features||Premium Unlocked [Details]|
Memrise: Listening, speaking, reading, writing and more
This app trains 4 language skills, which are best for beginners
Foreign language is an indispensable skill in today’s era, both in school and in life. Therefore, the emergence of more and more different applications for foreign language learning functions is also understandable. But to find a program that is really effective, which satisfies all four main skills of a language: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing and satisfying the variety of words and numbers of language language in the world, there is currently no application that can surpass Memrise.
Of the four skills above, it seems that Reading and Writing are the two forms that are easily accessible and frequently found in all foreign language learning applications. This is also the “sweet trap” that foreign language learners often encounter. When you think you have really understood the principles of a language, and then you cannot understand any words from local people. Or if you say something, no one can understand you. Meanwhile, if you do not need verbal communication, just write or read text, you will have a lot of difficulties in practical communication, one of the minimum requirements for foreign language when looking for a job.
To avoid this asynchronous learning and skill development, Memrise has a lot of features to “rearrange” everything, in a thorough, systematic and well-grounded way.
The system of lessons and language training in Memrise
The lectures in Memrise are broken down into specific topics. Each lesson is a combination of different homework types such as vocabulary, sentence structure, pronunciation, reading and analysis of right and wrong. This process of course results in all four skills being enriched, synchronized and uniform. When you complete a lesson and pass that lesson’s skills test, your in-app ranking gets higher. This happy, uplifting feeling will be a huge motivator for long-term attachment and study with Memrise.
And not only has hard and boring lessons, Memrise also has a variety of games that follow the rules: play to remember, remember to learn, learn to play. Of course, these games themselves are also classified according to many levels and topics suitable for each person such as vocabulary games, listening games, new word games, multi-topic games …
How does Memrise promote users’ listening and speaking skills?
Don’t use the boring conventional way you translate from Google Translate. In Memrise, you will have a series of lessons with a native speaker pronunciation video, below with subtitles for easy follow-up and pronunciation.
Comes with a microphone recording feature, the application score your pronunciation when you have finished reading new words. When the word is read incorrectly, the application will vibrate to signal, and if read correctly, the standard score will be displayed in comparison with the native voice. This method helps users to remember more deeply new words and to read it right from the first time.
How does Memrise strengthen Reading and Writing skills?
When you study on Memrise, you have a lot of exercises to remember lessons such as rewriting sentences, translating correctly learned phrases, choosing the correct answers, comparing words…
Memrise currently has more than 100 languages and plans to develop more deeply in the future. If you are using the free online version, you have some 22 languages on hand. If you want more, you can consider the app’s paid policy. Today’s 22 free languages to learn on Memrise include:
- Portugal (Portugal)
- Portugal (Brazil)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Mexico)
What features are outstanding in Memrise
As shared with you, the language education path in Memrise is quite different from other language learning apps. So, the app has a number of features to help users learn effectively, such as:
- Switching skills in the same lesson is very smooth and reasonable. The user has no sense of interruption but is just going through another aspect of the lesson.
- The sound quality of native speakers’ video is clear and detailed, especially words with complex main sub-pronunciation, which you can easily hear and understand.
- Vibrate mode on mobile phones when the user chooses the wrong answer, as a light alert to both identify the error and remember more deeply.
- Sync your learning status on both phone and tablet. This means that no matter where you are, online or offline, you can continue your learning without any interruption because changing the device.
Advantages of Memrise
After a month of trying Memrise, I have the following subjective observations:
- Many languages, diverse lessons and levels.
- Teaches 4 skills for each language at the same time.
- The biggest strength is in terms of words and reading from native speakers.
- There is a wide range of features to support in reading.
- The free version has 22 languages and almost full of important features. I think that is enough.
- Minimalistic interface that is easy to understand and use.
- Learn through fun games.
MOD APK version of Memrise
Download Memrise MOD APK for Android
Of course, every learning application has its own disadvantages. With Memrise, the interaction between the internal community is not available, there is no reminder feature for language practice, the reading part is not too intensive. But for me, at the moment, an app for which the free version offers a lot of features to help you learn languages, Memrise is a great choice. Can’t expect anything more. Download Memrise MOD APK here!
- Memrise APK (MOD Premium Unlocked) v2021.5.3.0