Lucky Patcher APK is one of the most popular applications for Android. This application is a magic tool, allowing users to perform many tasks, which not possible for a normal user. Such as deleting in-app ads, changing app permissions, deleting system apps, buying in-app free …
Normally, we don’t need Lucky Patcher. But imagine that you just downloaded a great game but are limited characters, items, and resources that need to be unlocked. To unlock them, you have to spend money to buy through the Google Play payment gateway. But at this point, you are broke?
Apparently, the developers who write games/apps also need to make money. But sometimes there’s no other way, that is when you need to use Lucky Patcher.
Features of Lucky Patcher
Incredibly, this app can do a lot of things. It is also regularly updated to support most Android phones and various games & applications.
Remove & Block Ads
Games or apps on Android often integrate AdMob ads. It will be frustrating when you are playing and that Ads appear, which interrupts your progress.
With Lucky Patcher, you can easily remove annoying ads in any application.
MOD and crack games easily
You can MOD / Crack multiple games easily with Lucky Patcher and own a lot of gold, gems in-game by using a feature called Custom Patch. Custom Patch feature cannot applies to all games. Only a few games apply this way.
There is a list of Custom Patches updated daily, you can refer to games that can apply Custom Patch on inside the app.
Free to buy In-app
You don’t even need to waste money to buy items in-game. Just have Lucky Patcher and you can buy your favorite items, without the need for real money.
Bypass license verification
Not all apps on Google Play Store are free. These paid apps have a protection mechanism called license verification, so you won’t be able to run them even if you own the APK. And by bypassing license verification, you can run paid apps nicely even without buying them.
Buy paid apps for free
By skipping the payment process on Google Play, you can purchase paid apps without losing any money.
Remove and modify app permissions
Some apps or games have dubious permissions. Such as an offline game but requires an internet connection? Please remove any unwanted permissions from your app.
Create clone application
Lucky Patcher supports users to duplicate applications on their phone. It is very simple.
Switches in Lucky Patcher
Switches are part of Lucky Patcher, which includes other utility features that do not belong to the main features. Basically, Switches will help you automate tasks related to application management, including:
- Automatically move apps to SD card
- Automatically move apps to the device memory
- Automatically update system applications
- Automatically backup APKs for installing and updated applications
- Google License Verification Emulation
- Google Billing Emulation
FAQs when using Lucky Patcher
- I want MOD coin for Subway Surfer, can this application help me to do that?
Entirely possible. Not only Subway Surfer, but Lucky Patcher can also mod many popular mobile games like Temple Run, My Talking Tom, … easily and quickly. However, it doesn’t work on all games and applications. If the game name you want is red on the screen of the application, unfortunately, Lucky Patcher can’t help you this time.
- Does Lucky Patcher require a rooted device?
Some features of the application can work without root. But I recommend rooting Android devices before using to avoid problems.
- Why do I take a long time to install this application?
Actually, it depends on your device. The application installation time will be faster if your device is faster.
- My device blocks the installation Lucky Patcher, what can I do?
You need to allow installation of apps from unknown sources and disable Play Protect in Google Play to be able to install.
- Does the application support multiple languages?
Of course. Lucky Patcher supports many languages such as English, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, Chinese, etc. You can select the language in Settings.
- Why does Google warn Lucky Patcher is a virus?
During use, you will receive a warning from the system that Lucky Patcher is a virus. Do not worry. It is a hacking tool, but this application is not malicious. It is secure for all devices and has no access to user data.
- Why do applications have different colors?
After installing Lucky Patcher, on your screen is the list of applications on your phone. Depending on the application and the likelihood of success, the names of the applications will have different colors and some information about that app.
– Green: Find the License Verification, keep your finger in a few seconds and select “Remove License Verification”. The success rate of this case is very high.
– Red: Nothing found to Patch or Can not Patch this application.
– Cyan: Found Google Ads, you can select “Remove Google Ads”. However, sometimes this can corrupt the application.
– Yellow: There are patches and custom patches for the application.
– Violet: The application is in the startup list.
– Orange: System application. You should consider patching these applications.
- Does Lucky Patcher support iOS?
No, this application only runs on Android 2.3+ only.
Simple, safe, easy to use, this is a great app for Android devices. I often play games on Google Play, this application has helped me MOD a lot of games. Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool for you to modify app permissions, MOD games, remove ads, and in-app purchases.
In addition to the features we’ve mentioned above, this app has a lot of useful features to help you manage and “play” with apps on your Android phone. You can download the official version of LP to your phone via the link below this article. Good luck!
Download Lucky Patcher APK for Android (Latest version)
- Lucky Patcher APK - v8.7.8
- Select a link to download for free. You can choose the MOD version or the original APK, it depends on your purpose.
- Please see Installation Guide if you haven't done this before.