Google Translate APK v184.108.40.2061293279.3-releaseUpdated on
Google Translate APK is a mobile translation application from Google. I believe that anyone needs Google Translate at least once. Having the Google Translate app on your mobile, you can freely communicate with the whole world.
Introduce about Google Translate
Super convenient Text translation application on mobile!
As everyone needs Google Translate
I used to borrow the phones of many friends to do a little test: see what the common app is on everyone’s device. Then I discovered that besides the familiar names like web browsers, Gmail, note-taking applications, music applications, movie watching applications, and so on, the app everyone has in common is Google Translate.
Sometimes you want to read briefly and quickly long passages in their mother tongue to get the main idea. Sometimes you want to know how to pronounce a certain foreign word correctly, or how to use it in a sentence… There are 1001 reasons why you need a powerful translation application. And the most powerful currently on all platforms is probably Google Translate.
Google Translate is one of the apps that I think everyone should have on mobile and tablet. Not only because it is so familiar, but also because of its full-featured availability on mobile devices.
What outstanding features are there in Google Translate?
Almost everyone is familiar with Google Translate on PC and laptop. So, when Google Translate appears as a mobile application, what are the outstanding features? Are they as complete as an app for PC?
Google Translate is still fully functional with all components and main functions, just like the app for PC. Specifically, the following features are included:
- Text Translation: Google Translate can help you translate back and forth between 108 different languages. Simply select the input language and output language, then enter the text to be translated, the output box will automatically display the corresponding translated text.
- Quickly translation for the original text: For mobile users, this feature is “top of the top”. You just need to click a paragraph that needs to be translated from any website or application, then click on the Google Translate icon to have a small window with the translation. It can translate quickly in all situations without the need to open the app, so it is very convenient for jobs that require speed and fast manipulation.
- Offline translation. This feature is even more advanced than Google Translate on PC. Using the Google Translate application on smartphones, you can translate text without an Internet connection in more than 59 supported languages. Feel free to use it anytime, anywhere.
- Quick translation via camera: You can “see” and translate the text you see through the mobile camera. Currently, this feature supports up to 94 languages, which is a great feature for those who often travel.
- Conversation translation: conversations between you and your friends/partners can all be quickly translated when you install Google Translate on your device. When chatting, click on the Google Translate icon to know immediately what it means. For this function, Google Translate is available in over 70 languages.
- Handwriting translation: If you are a user of fast writing and drawing devices integrated with a smart pen, you can write any character and ask Google Translate to translate it right away instead of having to type it. This function is currently supporting 96 languages.
Three outstanding features
For me, after using it for a while, due to the nature of my work, I especially love the following 3 features:
- Phrasebook feature: through Google Translate, you can star and save all translated phrases for future reference. This applies to all languages.
- The second feature that impresses me is the ability to Sync data on multiple devices. This means that you sign in once and your devices automatically sync seamlessly. Very convenient for traveling and working on multiple devices at the same time.
- The special feature is the Transcribe. Google Translate can help to continuously translate a part of someone’s talk and produce results as quickly as possible.
List of languages available on Google Translate
With a total of more than 100 languages being supported, Google Translate can be used by people all over the world. No matter where you are, what your origin and your job are, how old you are, what language you speak, etc., you can easily find the language that is compatible with you.
Here is a list of languages that you can freely translate in Google Translate:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Laos, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persia, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zul u…
Note about required access
During use, to ensure the best use of the full set of features mentioned above, Google Translate may require access to some of the accompanying features and apps:
- Microphone for voice translation
- Camera for text translation via camera
- SMS for message translation
- External storage for offline translation data download
- Accounts and credentials to sign in and sync across devices
Download Google Translate APK for Android
Google Translate is an application you cannot ignore when using mobile. It will help you a lot in your daily work and study, even for the most difficult translation situations such as through images, through handwriting, through many different devices used at the same time. Download Google Translate to use it now.