Google Maps APK v11.29.1Updated on
Google Maps APK is the world map app, making it easier than ever to locate your direction. The flat world is in the palm of your hand, with just a few gentle touches, you can go anywhere.
Introduce about Google Maps
The world in your hands
Some outstanding features of Google Maps
Google Maps is currently the most powerful mapping and navigation application available today, with coverage in more than 220 countries and territories. It does not matter how much effort has been put in and how much time it takes for Google Maps to become rich, accurate, and powerful. You and I, who are enjoying great benefits from this application, just knowing that we always have to use it every day, all over the earth, is the most eloquent testament to the convenience and coverage of Google Maps already.
Not only locating and locating an address entered by a user, but Google Maps is also an effective means to track you through the rush hour traffic jams that you will have to go through, find places to eat in and out of the country. This application connects and lists exact information of timestamps, GPS public transit positioning, letting you know where you are, how far away to get to the location you want.
AI technology integrated into Google Maps application is a typical example of a human’s current AI level. Google Maps can depend on your previous location searches and automatically offers compelling suggestions for next destinations.
And the culmination was a few years ago, when Google announced the 3D Maps feature, Google Maps was really an explosion. Away from a host of other competitors and domestic maps in each country, now with only one location, no matter how vague, you can still see first-hand a 3D simulation of that location, and even all that is in the vicinity is as clear as seen before the eyes.
This feature is meaningful commercially, historically, economically, but 3D Maps truly has great humanity on the human aspect. You won’t be able to imagine how much it means to see your house and the familiar village around if you’ve never been a soldier away from home.
Specifically, if you are a Google Maps user, what can you do?
In short, no matter what needs you have on your phone related to search and roads, 80-100% can be solved through Google Maps. I can only name a few features as follows, and the list is still very long:
- Search routes and locate specific locations, anywhere.
- Find out the traffic and traffic conditions on the road (specifically, determine the traffic jam).
- Information about bus, train, subway or any other public transport.
- Share your location information to any Internet user in the world.
- Search for and get recommendations on places to eat in the vicinity or a specific location.
- Suggestions for the scenic spots, historical sites, and tourist spots around your area. This feature is extremely suitable for people who love to travel.
- And if you are looking to go somewhere, you can list these locations, and Google Maps will automatically suggest the order by distance to where you are or other requirements.
- See directions, quick directions in emergencies such as hospital, airport, school …
- Guide emergency directions for large vehicles such as trucks, ambulances, fire trucks, buses …
- In particular, Google Maps also has an Offline feature that allows you to search for fast locations in areas without internet.
Download Google Maps APK for Android
In short, no matter where you are or what you do, using an extensive and practical application like Google Map is always the right choice. And believe that you’re getting a free service with amazing reliability and accuracy. Each user, by accessing and using this application, also contributes to enriching Google Maps’ existing database. So, in my opinion, this is not a matter of choosing one of many applications to use or not, but a matter of joining hands to build one map with the community.
So, whenever you need to, open Google Maps and find the place you want to go. Most Android devices come with Google Maps available as the default maps app. If you haven’t already, you can download the APK file below and install it as usual.